Toni R Lampley
For over 20 years, Toni has served major Iowa companies in the areas of sales, retail management, interior design, business/professional development, and entrepreneurship. Nationally, Toni has worked for major companies in event planning: Women of Faith and Echolight Cinemas. Toni longs to assist individuals in designing their lives. She enjoys being a part of a team that understands the importance of inspiration, relationships and leading with emotional intelligence to meet needs, goals and objectives. Able to work and communicate with a variety of people and networks, Toni is smart, enthusiastic, creative, a self-starter, and called an asset to the companies and organizations she serves.
Toni carries a Master of Higher Education, Community College Leadership; Bachelors of Science in Journalism, emphasis in Public Relations from Iowa State University. Her expertise are in the following areas:
- Proven ability to prepare, plan and coordinate projects upon completion to meet the needs of families and communities.
- Assists in providing daily needs such as shoes, clothing and school supplies for orphanages in Kenya and Nigeria, Africa.
- Encouraged women all over the country to attend one of the largest Christian women events in the United States; Women of Faith.
- Built relationships with national churches to promote faith-based films in the local church.
- Well-developed presentation, training, speaking and listening skills. Able to build meaningful relationships with clients and encourage them to a better self and life.
- Teaching and counseling women & girls on how to have a personal relationship with God.
- A volunteer in children ministries for 12 years. Christ Community Church, Ames, IA. Point of Grace Church, Waukee, IA and Des Moines Church of Christ, Des Moines, IA.
- Counseled women in conduct, speech, purity and faith as single-women ministry leader for Des Moines Church of Christ.
- Counseled low to moderate income Iowa women on how to start, strengthen and expand their small business.
- Successful communicator in creating an idea and giving it written and visual life.
- Contributing writer for online devotional calendar: Her Binder Project.
- Creates canvas art for children’s rooms.
- Taught at-risk and talented & gifted students as a teaching artist with Des Moines After School Art Program (ASAP) and ISU (Office of Precollegiate Programs for Talented & Gifted) OPPTAG program.
- Assisted entrepreneurs with creating and writing business plans.
- Strong understanding of the design process, proficient in color theory and furniture placement.
- Understands the importance of staying on budget and enjoys the challenge of doing more with less.
- Created selections and develop standard options for market homes, condos and townhomes.
- Tracked and manage the progress and status of construction for about 100 homes.